Cute Relationship Quotes Biographysource(google.com.pk)
Perhaps you may call it ridiculous but cute quotes for your boyfriend can keep the love fires blazing hot. Cute quotes aren't only words and phrases, they convey your interest in and love to your lover . They are very important mainly because they make the love and romance more powerful. If you keep whispering these cute quotes to your true love, he will feel more affectionate towards you and adore you for all the love you shower on him.
What are some of the ways you can use them; let us count the ways:
1. Making up after and argument.
2. Sweet pillow talk. (before and after)
3. Text message in the middle of his day.
4. Leaving a voice mail on his phone..
5. Post a sticky on his favorite brew.
6. Paste on on his windshield.
7. Put it on the bathroom mirror before you go to work or bed.
And the list goes on and on. Just use you imagination.
Whatever may be the stage of your love with him, cute quotes for your boyfriend are sure to work wonders. Sometimes the quotes can be humorous and both of you will get a big laugh out of them.
You can find innumerable cute quotes for your boyfriend on line. And here are just a few
- When I was a child I had a stuffed bear that held all my secrets, shared all my adventures and wiped away all of my tears. I used to think nobody would ever take his place then I found you!
- Each and every time I hear your voice, I hear one more reason to keep you forever.
- Being with you makes me feel like for once in my life I don't have to work so hard on being happy, it just happens.
- One night I wished upon a star and 'you' came true.
- If kisses were the water I would give you the sea, If hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree, But if love was time, I would give you eternity.
- Before I met you I never knew what it really was like; to see somebody and smile for no reason.
- When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because the reality is better than your dreams.
- if i had to choose between loving you, and breathing. I'd use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.
- The very first time I saw you I was frightened to meet you. When I met you I was scared to kiss you. When I kissed you I was frightened to love you. Now that I love you, I am terrified to lose you.
- I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am whenever I'm with you.
- We've got: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to hear. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
- Some of the greatest things in life can't be seen which is why I close my eyes whenever I kiss you.
- As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
If you express your love through such cute quotes for your boyfriend, your feelings are expressed more effectively. These quotes will improve your relationship in a positive way.
I heard from someone who said something to the effect of: "when my husband and I first separated, I never passed up an opportunity to tell him how much I missed him and how much I hated being separated from him. I told him the separation was tearing me up inside and that I wanted this to end. When I would say these things, my husband would always cut the conversation or the meeting short. So I learned to tone this down. I started focusing on the positive and I wouldn't bring up negative things when I was with my husband. As a result, things started to improve between us. At one point, my husband said he had considered reconciling and I was thrilled. But after a few weeks, he started to back off a little again. He admitted that he just wasn't sure what he wanted. Well, in two days it is our anniversary. When my husband was being sweet, I couldn't wait for our anniversary to come up. But now I dread it. Obviously, it's not going to be a meaningful day for us. I feel like just being honest and telling my husband how sad and devastated I am. Honestly, I am tired of pretending. But I'm scared that if I unload this on him, he's only going to back away more. At what point is it OK to start telling him the truth about how sad I am,I often hear from people who feel as if they are having to hold back their true feelings while they are separated. Often, they can't help but notice that when they tone down or hide their feelings, they get a better response from their spouse. So, they become used to hiding their feelings. However, as things improve, they resent this and they want to be more forthcoming. But they don't want to jeopardize any of the progress that they have made.